Tequila is a beautiful and traditional town located around 60 km from the city of Guadalajara. Tequila is the birthplace of the mexican world famous drink TEQUILA, which is made destilating the blue agave plant, native to this area. The popularity of the drink and the history behind it has made the town of Tequila and it’s surroundings a World Heritage Site and also named “Pueblo Mágico” (Magical Town). On our tour you will visit and enjoy this magical town, and you will visit one of the main Factory houses to witness the Tequila process of one of the most famous Tequila brands.
TEQUILA & TEQUILERAS
The tour goes to Tequila, Jalisco. We will depart from Puerto Vallarta towards the city of Tequila, in where we will tour the Factories of the most well-known tequila producers, Tequila Cuervo, Cofradia and Herradura. Here, we will have a chance to learn about the history of the Factories, some museums, the process of making tequila and the best way to enjoy it!
- 07:00 Appontiment.
- 08:00 Arrival to Guayabitos. We will stop for breakfast in the town of Guayabitos.
- 09:00 We continue on the way to Tequila
- 12:00 Arrival to Tequila. We will tour the factory of one of the most well-known tequila producers, Tequila Cuervo. Here, we'll have a chance to learn about the history of the factory, the process of making tequila, and the best way to enjoy it!
- 13:30 Walk on Tequila Town. After touring the Tequila Cuervo factory we will have time to enjoy lunch, take a leisurely walk around the city of Tequila before returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 17:00 Departure to Puerto Vallarta.
- 21:00 Arrival to Puerto Vallarta.
SMALL GROUPS: We use vans for 10 and 14 pax (depends the number of clients the Van use). So it’s a private and personalized tour.
- "PRICE PER VAN NO PER PERSON"
- 10 PAX VAN
- $540 USD online $460 USD
- 14 PAX VAN
- $650 USD online $550 USD
* IF YOU ARE TRAVELING WITH A BABY THAT YOU DON’T WANT OR CAN’T TO TAKE TO THE TOUR WE CAN ARRANGE A BABYSITTER. PLEASE CONTACT US.
APROXIMATELY 13 HOURS
- SPECIALIST BILINGUAL GUIDE
- BOTTLED WATER & SOFT DRINKS
NO AGE RESTRICTIONS. SMALL KIDS WILL ENJOY BUT IS A LONG TRIP FOR THEM. PERSONS WITH A DISABILITY (PHYSICAL,MENTAL, VISION, HEARING) ARE ALSO WELCOME.
WHAT TO BRING & WEAR
- $$$ for entrances and meals as they are not included
- $$$ for TIPS and SOUVENIRS