PUERTO VALLARTA SNORKELING TOUR
Snorkeling is fun, safe, and easy aboard the Searcher II. Join us for a 2.5 hour underwater tour to the shallow, inner, Colomito Bach located at the south of Banderas Bay and Los Arcos National Marine Sanctuary.
LOS ARCOS SNORKELING TOUR
The tour goes to the South side of Banderas Bay. Our first stop is at Los Arcos Natural Reserve Area in where you admire different subaquatic species. Then we head to Colomitos which is a small private beach in where you can snorkel again, admire the exuberant vegetation or just rest for a while on the beach. Our guides are Biologists with Masters Degree in Marine Ecology, Science Journalist and Professional Wildlife Photographer (National Geographic magazine and Animal Planet). This allows us to provide a qualified, specialized and professional service.
- 09:00 Appontiment at OPEQUIMAR (Vallarta). Located across the street from Westin Resort & Spa Hotel in Marina Vallarta.
- Light Continental breakfast is served while you receive an an educational explanation and instruction for snorkel and the species they can see.
- 09:20 Departure from: OPEQUIMAR. Our vessel drives to the south of the bay to realize the snorkeling and visiting the beach
- 12:30 Arrival to Puerto Vallarta.
SMALL GROUPS: We use a small boats because is the best way to get close to the animals with low impact. Our boats are 26ft and 27 ft shaded fast boats, with 12 and 14 (depends the number of clients the boat we use). So it's a private and personalized tour.
- ADULT 12+
- $68 USD online $68 USD
- CHILD 4-11
- $40 USD online $34 USD
* INFANT 0-3 NO CHARGE
* IF YOU ARE TRAVELING WITH A BABY THAT YOU DON’T WANT OR CAN’T TO TAKE TO THE TOUR WE CAN BABYSIT. PLEASE CONTACT US.
DO YOU WANT TO SAVE MORE BUYING 2 OF OUR NATURE ACTIVITIES???
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR COMBO
Aproximately 3 ½ hours
- Specialist bilingual guide
- Educational explanation
- Light breakfast
- Bottled water & soft drinks
NO AGE RESTRICTIONS. SMALL KIDS WILL ENJOY A LOT. PERSONS WITH A DISABILITY (PHYSICAL, MENTAL, VISION, HEARING) ARE ALSO WELCOME.
WHAT TO BRING & WEAR
- $$$ for TIPS and SOUVENIRS